James Hardie Hardieplank™ Weatherboard
A diverse and attractive weatherboard range
A no-fuss, site-painted weatherboard available in a range of different profiles, from contemporary to traditional. The range includes smooth to woodgrain finishes:
- HardiePlank™ Woodgrain. Traditional woodgrain
- HardiePlank™ Smooth. Modern straight lines
- HardiePlank™ Old Style. A smooth surface and rebated edges to create shadow lines
- HardiePlank™ Rusticated. Pre-primed with a subtle timber grain, and rebated edges to create shadow lines.
Ideal for full wrap and composite designs
As an external cladding in residential single and medium-density homes, including alterations and additions, where a cost-effective traditional or contemporary weatherboard look is required. Ideal for full wrap or composite construction designs on either timber or light gauge steel framed homes.
Reliable, secure and tested, Hardieplank™ ticks all the boxes
- A wide variety of looks can be achieved with the varying profiles in the range.
- Up to 60 minutes Fire Rating when used with HardieSmart™ wall systems.
- It can also be used as bracing.*
- HardiePlank weatherboard is resistant to damage from termites, rot and fire.**
- Size Guide
- Installation Diagram
* When installed in accordance with James Hardie’s Structural Bracing Application Guide.
** When installed and maintained correctly and to the extent set out in James Hardie’s published literature current at the time of installation.